The housing hype

HOUSING OCCUPANT: It is your responsibility to report damages caused by your moving agent

If damages occur to on-base housing, to include common areas, during your household goods delivery and/or pickup, please contact the KMC Housing Office Facilities Section and report the damage along with the name of the delivery agent.

Our inspectors will report on-site to assist in obtaining supporting documentation and identify damages caused by the moving agent at the time of delivery or pick-up. If delivery is conducted outside of regular business hours, please report by no later than 48 hours from the incident. For more detailed information, please contact your local Transportation Office.

Please report facility damages to the KMC Housing Facilities Section within 48 hours (2 days) at DSN 314-489-7108 or Commercial 0631-536-7108.


Follow us on our Facebook: