Linda Mandell, U.S. Air Forces in Europe Protocol specialist, walks past a tropical themed camp during the Viking Challenge July 25 at the Pulaski Park track, Germany. The Viking Challenge is a fundraising event that supports a local chapter of the Fisher House Foundation.
What people are reading this week:
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- When to use winter tires in Germany
- Budget-friendly trips everyone can enjoy
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- What SOFA status means
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion