To celebrate Women’s History Month, at Landstuhl Elementary Middle School, readers from Kim Gardner-Pumah’s reading class shared their summaries of nonfiction biographies. The students also presented their Reading Fair poster boards to their parents, siblings, friends, and teachers. Students were awarded certificates for the top 5 genre posters and reading fair poster boards. The judges declared numerous ties for the production of the genre posters and reading fair poster boards. A Parent-Teacher-Staff-Association member and another grade level classroom teacher judged the reading work. Students enjoyed their opportunities to read to their wonderful audience and receiving prizes as well.
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Movie Schedule
- What SOFA status means
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Ramstein Northside Post Office changes hours
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- Spangdahlem Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- KMC Passport Outreach Day
Local news for the Wiesbaden military community
Your guide for events, travel tips, videos, and information for living in Germany. Check out the event calendar!
Military and business phone directory for the military and civilian community stationed in Germany. Click to learn about the
Stuttgart military community\'s local newspaper
Buy and sell household goods, cars, and find houses and apartments for rent while you\'re stationed in Germany.