To celebrate Women’s History Month, at Landstuhl Elementary Middle School, readers from Kim Gardner-Pumah’s reading class shared their summaries of nonfiction biographies. The students also presented their Reading Fair poster boards to their parents, siblings, friends, and teachers. Students were awarded certificates for the top 5 genre posters and reading fair poster boards. The judges declared numerous ties for the production of the genre posters and reading fair poster boards. A Parent-Teacher-Staff-Association member and another grade level classroom teacher judged the reading work. Students enjoyed their opportunities to read to their wonderful audience and receiving prizes as well.
What people are reading this week:
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Hiking in the KMC
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Ramstein Northside Post Office changes hours
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Ihre Kleinanzeige in der Kaiserslautern American
- What SOFA status means