Great news: Two ways to complete your mandatory Housing Briefing!
Service members must complete the Ramstein housing office newcomer’s briefing within 48 hours of arrival.
- In-person at Housing “Satellite” Office, Bldg 2108, Ramstein
- By appointment only: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/9rm3mcns/
- Select “Base Events” drop down
- “Housing Military In Processing Briefing” 0900 or 1300 option available
Virtual Briefing, the link to the briefing, and your “Military Briefing Package” forms, can be found at:
- Briefing: https://www.dvidshub.net/video/779619/kaiserslautern-military-community-housing-briefing
- Forms: https://www.ramstein.af.mil/Ramstein-Housing-Office/
*Please print out the “Briefing Documents” before you start watching the video so you can fill out the paperwork as you follow along.
Once you have finished the briefing, immediately forward the following paperwork back to us at KMCHousing@us.af.mil
- Application for Assignment to Housing – DD form 1746. Filled out completely and signed in block 17 & 20.
- Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA) form. Initialed and signed at the bottom.
- Government Housing Fact sheet. Signed at the bottom **even if you do NOT want on base housing.**
- AF Form 4422 – Sex Offender Disclosure and Acknowledgement **If you are applying for Government Housing**
Please contact the KMC Housing Office at DSN 489-6671 or KMCHousing@us.af.mil, if you have any questions about the housing briefing.
PCS in/out? Personnel residing off-base can only deliver materials generated at home 60 days after arrival or if they are finalizing a PCS move and have PCS orders with them at the time of delivery.
Please contact the following recycling centers for additional information:
Ramstein Recycle Center:
Bldg# 2045, North of the Southside Fitness Center
Kapaun/Vogelweh Recycle Center:
Bldg# 2820, Across from Vehicle Registration
DSN: 480-4191 or COM: 01739192184
Landstuhl Recycle Center:
Bldg# 93701, Near Barracks Bldg 3707
DSN: 486-6881 or COM: 06317-86-6881