Great news! There are two ways to complete your mandatory Housing Briefing!
Service members must complete the Ramstein housing office newcomer’s briefing within 48 hours of arrival.
Option A: In-person @Housing “Satellite” Office Bldg 2108 Ramstein
- By Appointment only: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/9rm3mcns/
- Select “Base Events” drop down
- “Housing Military In Processing Briefing” 0900
Option B️: Virtual Briefing, the link to the briefing, and your “Military Briefing Package” forms, can be found at:
- Briefing: https://www.dvidshub.net/video/779619/kaiserslautern-military-community-housing-briefing
- Forms: https://www.ramstein.af.mil/Ramstein-Housing-Office/
*Please print out the “Briefing Documents” before you start watching the video so you can fill out the paperwork as you follow along.
Once you have finished the briefing, immediately forward the following paperwork back to us at KMCHousing@us.af.mil
- Application for Assignment to Housing – DD form 1746. Filled out completely and signed in block 17 & 20.
- Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA) form. Initialed and signed at the bottom.
- Government Housing Fact sheet. Signed at the bottom **even if you do NOT want on base housing.**
- AF Form 4422 – Sex Offender Disclosure and Acknowledgement **If you are applying for Government Housing**
Please contact the KMC Housing Office at DSN 489-6671 or KMCHousing@us.af.mil, if you have any questions about the housing briefing.