The following is a list of performances and events happening in the KMC and nearby locations. Dates are subject to change.
• “Attila,” an opera by Guiseppe Verdi, in Italian, 7:30 p.m. today and Nov. 19.
• “My Fair Lady,” a musical by Frederick Loewe, in German, 7:30 p.m. Saturday and Nov. 25.
• “Haensel und Gretel,” a fairy tale play by Engelbert Humperdinck, in German, 3 p.m. Sunday (with childcare), and 7:30 p.m. Nov. 18 and 29.
• “Terror,” a play in German about a terror attack scenario by Ferdinand von Schirach, where the audience has to render a judgement, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12 and 30.
• Pfalztheater concert to observe National Day of Mourning with works by Schubert and Mozart, 6 p.m. Nov. 13.
• “Dance 1: Same Time Tomorrow,” a dance night by James Sutherland, 8 p.m. Nov. 16, 19 and 24.
For details, call 0631-3675-209 or visit www.pfalztheater.de.
• Madeline Juno & Band present pop music, 8 p.m. today. Tickets cost €25.
• Killerpilze and special guest present rock and pop, 8 p.m. Saturday. Tickets cost €22.
• Nils Wuelker & Band present jazz combined with pop, 8 p.m. Tuesday. Tickets cost €28.
• The group Ganes performs folk songs from the Dolomites, 8 p.m. Wednesday. Tickets cost €24.
• Mark Gillespie’s Kings Of Floyd with rock music, 8 p.m. Thursday. Tickets cost €24.
• Heldmaschine and special guests present alternative, metal, hard rock and electro, 7:30 p.m. Nov. 11. Tickets cost €25.
• Haematom and special guest present thrash and metal, 8 p.m. Nov. 12. Tickets cost €29.
For additional information, visit www.kammgarn.de.
• “Baroque and Classic,” the Collegium Musicum Kaiserslautern presents works by Joseph Haydn, Georg Friedrich Haendel, Johann Bach and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, 5 p.m. Sunday. Tickets cost €18.
• Jazz Stage meets Rio de Janeiro with singer Viviane de Farias, 8 p.m. Nov. 11. Tickets cost €15.
For tickets. contact Tourist Information Kaiserslautern at 0631-365-2317.
Volksbank, Casino, Fischerstrasse 49:
• The violin duo The Twiolins presents “Sunfire,” music from different countries, continents and galaxies, 8 p.m. today. Tickets cost €5.
For tickets, contact Volksbank at 0631-3610-113.
• The band French Touch presents French musettes and tangos, 8 p.m. today. Tickets at the door cost €16. Wine and flammkuchen will be served at 6:30 p.m.
• The Mobiles present “Moving Shadows,” their award-winning shadow theater highlighting a journey around the globe, 7:30 p.m. Nov. 12. Tickets cost €23 to €32.
For details, call 06371-92340 or visit www.stadthalle-landstuhl.de.
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Haus des Buergers:
• “Alles Gute, liebe Leiche,” an interactive performance of a criminal story combined with a four-course dinner 7:30 p.m. today. Tickets cost €69.
• “Africa Jambo,” a show by Senegalese artist Max Bousso and his ensemble Voodo Beats, African food specialties and arts and crafts will be presented as well, 8 p.m. Saturday. Tickets cost €25 to €36.
• Barclay James Harvest featuring Les Holroyd present a mix of orchestral sounds with classical rock elements, 8 p.m. Nov. 16. Tickets cost €38.50 to €49.50.
For details, call 06371-592-220 or visit www.hausdesbuergers.de.
English Theatre, Gallusanlage 7, Frankfurt:
• “Monty Python’s Spamalot,” a musical comedy, will be played from Nov. 12.
For more information, visit www.english-theatre.org.
Saarbruecken, Saarlaendisches Staatstheater, Schillerplatz 1:
• “West Side Story,” a musical with German text and English songs, 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
For details, call 0681-3092-486 or visit www.theater-saarbruecken.de.
Nationaltheater Mannheim, am Goetheplatz:
• “Aida,” an opera by Guiseppe Verdi, in Italian, 7:30 p.m. Sunday and Nov. 18.
For additional information, visit www.nationaltheater-mannheim.de.
• Kaiserslautern, Japanese Garden, Am Abendsberg 1, open to Nov. 13. Tickets cost €5.50 for adults and €3 for children.
For more information, visit www.japanischergarten.de.
• Weilerbach, Buergerhaus, Schulstrasse 6, arts and crafts exhibition, Saturday and Sunday.
• Otterberg, Stadthalle, hobby artists market, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
• Pirmasens, Schlossplatz, November market with rides and vendors, today to Sunday; stores open Sunday afternoon.
• Wallhalben, Martini market with vendors, Saturday.
• Dahn, Martini market, Sunday; stores open Sunday afternoon.
• Annweiler/Trifels, arts and crafts market, Saturday and Sunday.
• St. Martin (south of Neustadt), wine fest, tonight to Sunday, and Nov. 11 and 12; arts and crafts market is 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• Mehlingen, Abtstrasse 25a, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays.
• Bad Duerkheim, Saline (salt-works, Gutleutstrasse 48), 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays.
• Homburg, Am Forum (near town hall), 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
• St. Wendel, Zur Mott, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Ludwigshafen-Oggersheim, Metro, Oderstrasse 2, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.