The following is a list of performances and events happening in the KMC and nearby locations. Dates are subject to change.
• “Attila,” an opera by Guiseppe Verdi, in Italian, 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Wednesday and Sept. 30.
• “My Fair Lady,” a musical by Frederick Loewe, in German, 7:30 p.m. Oct. 1 and 6 p.m. Oct. 30.
For details, call 0631-3675-209 or visit www.pfalztheater.de.
• Display of paintings, photos and mixed-media presentations, today through Sept. 24. Admission is free.
• White Miles presents rock alternative, 8 p.m. today. Tickets cost €15.
• Nuit de la Chanson: Host Pauline Ngoce presents the duet Toi et Moi, and Julia Klomfass and Raphael Hansen, 8 p.m. today in carpenter shop. Tickets cost €19.
• Joscho Stephan Trio presents modern gypsy swing, 8 p.m. Sept. 22. Tickets cost €20.
• The band Heisskalt presents rock, alternative, punk and melodic hardcore, 8 p.m. Sept. 23. Tickets cost €24.
• Isolation Berlin performs post punk, pop and noise rock, 8 p.m. Sept. 24. Tickets cost €15.
• The band Powerwolf presents power metal, 7:20 p.m. Sept. 25. Tickets cost €32.
For more information, visit www.kammgarn.de.
• The German State Philharmonics present works by Bela Bartok, Henri Dutilleux and Robert Schumann, 8 p.m. Sept. 30. Tickets cost €17 to €26.
For tickets, call Tourist Information Kaiserslautern at 0631-365-2317.
Kaiserslautern, St. Maria Church, St. Marien-Platz 1:
• Charity concert with organist Stefan Schlipf, 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Sickingen ball to celebrate 20 years of Stadthalle, Gala and dancing band Rosegarden perform. Evening dress is required. Doors open 7 p.m. Saturday with a champagne reception. Tickets cost €25.
• Men in Black present a music show, “Let the good times roll,” with soul and rock ‘n’ roll hits from four centuries, 7:30 p.m. Sept. 23. Tickets cost €23, €28 and €32.
For details, call 06371-92340 or visit www.stadthalle-landstuhl.de.
Weilerbach, Protestant church:
• Organ concert with Chris Jarrett — New Journeys, 5 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free; donations are welcome.
Bildhaus Musikclub Ventil, Hahnbacherhof 2, 67701 Schallodenbach:
• Concert with singer Nika and her band Karambolage, 8:30 p.m. Saturday. The park and gallery is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free.
For details, visit www.bildhaus.info.
English Theatre, Gallusanlage 7, Frankfurt:
• “The Picture of Dorian Gray,” a gothic tale by Oscar Wilde, now through Oct. 27. Performances are 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays to Saturdays, and 6 p.m. Sundays. No performances on Mondays.
For more information, visit www.english-theatre.org.
• Kaiserslautern, Gartenschau (dino park), open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, through Oct. 31. Special events: Catholic worship service, accompanied by singing Association Katzweiler, 11 a.m. Sunday in willow church; eighth Rhineland-Palatinate Pumpkin Weighing Championship, 1 p.m. Sunday near entrance; flower show, “Fabulously Changeable” in flower hall, through Oct. 31; Lego display, through Oct. 31 in exhibition hall; and pumpkin display under the motto “Royal,” through Oct. 31. Tickets cost €7 for adults and €3 for children.
For additional information, visit www.gartenschau-kl.de.
• Kaiserslautern, Japanese Garden, Am Abendsberg 1, open to Oct. 31. Tsukimi Moon Fest Nights with illuminations of ponds and waterfalls, 7 to 10 p.m. today. Tickets cost €5.50 for adults and €3 for children.
For more information, visit www.japanischergarten.de.
• Kaiserslautern-Siegelbach, village carnival, Saturday through Monday.
• Ramstein, village carnival with rides, vendors and music, Saturday through Tuesday.
• Landstuhl, Am Feuerwehrturm 1, fire station holds open house with display of German and American fire trucks, firefighting and rescue demonstrations, children’s fun, lunch food and cakes, 10 a.m. Sunday.
• Rodenbach, culinary hike, Saturday and Sunday.
• Sulzbachtal, village carnival, 2 p.m. Sunday.
• Pirmasens, Exe fest with music and food specialties, today to Sunday. Children’s activities, Saturday; stores open 1 to 6 p.m. Sunday.
• Hefersweiler, European Farmers Market with 150 regional farmers, vendors and food specialties from Finland, Poland, Hungary, Italy and France, and craftsmanship presentations, starting 11 a.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday.
For additional information, visit www.bauernmarkt-kreis-kusel.de.
• Bad Duerkheim, Wurstmarkt, today to Monday; closeout fireworks display with music at 9 p.m. Monday.
• Rhodt unter Rietburg, fest of new wine, today to Sunday.
• Harthausen, tobacco village fest, today to Sunday.
• Kaiserslautern, Pfalz-Center (across from Daenner Kaserne), 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays.
• Sembach, industrial park (near tower), Sunday.
• Mehlingen, Abtstrasse 25a, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays.
• Neustadt, Decathlon parking lot, Louis-Escande-Strasse 30, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
• Zweibruecken, Schlossplatz, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• Pirmasens, Messeplatz, Blocksbergstrasse 57, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.