***image1***• The Kaiserslautern Military Community Center is currently under
construction at Ramstein, and will provide state-of-the-art lodging,
dining, shopping and entertainment all under one roof.
• The consolidated facility will be 844,000 square feet and will include an eight-story, 350-room Visiting Quarters facility.
• AAFES facilities will include a four-plex movie theater, PowerZone,
Outdoor Living, Toyland/Four Seasons, food court, new car sales and
other vendors in an American-style mall layout.
• Services facilities will include a spacious Outdoor Recreation area
complete with a two-story climbing wall, the Ramstein Tickets and Tours
office, Romano’s Macaroni Grill restaurant and a Sports Lounge offering
• The shopping center will feature some concessionaires available for
the first time – stateside and overseas – as well as a large variety of
• This is the first time that the Army and Air Force Exchange Service
and Air Force Services have collocated major business operations.