These are upcoming training courses for Ramstein GS employees and supervisors as the transition is made to the new National Security Personnel System.
Civilian employees who have not registered for and attended these required courses should do so.
• HR Elements for Managers, Supervisors and Employees (make-up session): Feb. 8
• NSPS Performance Management (for employees and supervisors) training: today, Monday to Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2, 5, 7, 12 to 16, 20 to 23
• Being Prepared for Change (for employees): today, Feb. 20 to 23
• Conquering Conflict Through Communication During Change (for employees): today, Feb. 20, 22, 23
• Leading Through Change (for supervisors): Feb. 21
A complete schedule, including class times and locations, as well as class registration can be found at: