All 4th grade students at Landstuhl Elementary Middle School participated in a Project Based Learning activity in social studies. Jennifer McPhail-Hastings’ students began their project by learning about primary and secondary sources from the school’s Information Specialist, Tammy Chandler. Students read and collaborated on learning and understanding how Native Americans lived historically, and what environmental features influenced their housing. Students created replicas, bookmarks, and gave presentations to other classes while in the library.
Kaiserslautern American - May 26, 2023View & Download Past EditionsSignup for Email Delivery
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Germans observe Pentecost Sunday, Monday
- Movie Schedule
- Local festivals, fairs, and fun!
- Base access, visitor process explained
- 86th AW leadership meet fuels team