All 4th grade students at Landstuhl Elementary Middle School participated in a Project Based Learning activity in social studies. Jennifer McPhail-Hastings’ students began their project by learning about primary and secondary sources from the school’s Information Specialist, Tammy Chandler. Students read and collaborated on learning and understanding how Native Americans lived historically, and what environmental features influenced their housing. Students created replicas, bookmarks, and gave presentations to other classes while in the library.
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Movie Schedule
- Dog owners should know German rules
- What SOFA status means
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Ramstein Northside Post Office changes hours
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- KMC Notices and Events – Jan. 13, 2017
- St. Martin’s Day traditions honor missionary
- 5th Signal deactivating outdated AFN TV transmitters
Local news for the Wiesbaden military community
Your guide for events, travel tips, videos, and information for living in Germany. Check out the event calendar!
Military and business phone directory for the military and civilian community stationed in Germany. Click to learn about the
Stuttgart military community\'s local newspaper
Buy and sell household goods, cars, and find houses and apartments for rent while you\'re stationed in Germany.